Monday, 1 October 2012

Introducing...#AussieShineMonday

It's not in the shops yet but Aussie has given its Angels a sneak peek at its new range...SHINE.

As today is officially #AussieShineMonday, I'm here to give you a little heads up on the new range, complete with some shiny new photos:


The new range comprises a shampoo, conditioner and 3 Minute Miracle.

The products all contain Australian Ginseng extract and Pearl powder and, like all Aussie products, they smell amazing - this range has a "Cotton Candy" fragrance, yum!

Will you be trying the new range?

(Boring bit - these products were provided by Aussie but all views are my own, as always)



Share:

5 comments

  1. oooo i had no idea about this release. need to get some. but must smell it first. scared of the floral bit to it xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I always love it when Aussie brings out a new range!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The products look great! My hair really needs some shine these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I love Aussie so yes I definitely will be trying them!x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig