Friday, 28 September 2012

Snakey Stripes

With Autumn most definitely here I am trying to stock up on some A/W basics to wear with the (many) wintery items I already own. This top from H&M is a new favorite. It ticks all the "basic" boxes - great price (£12.99!), good quality fabric, goes with everything I already own and will work just as well for the weekend or the office.
  PhotobucketTop: H&M
Skirt: M&S (old)
  Photobucket

Workday face and hair. Quick and (relatively) fuss free. I'm wearing: Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer, 17 Pressed Powder, L'Oreal Bronzer in Blonde, Mac Paintpot in Rubenesque, L'Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss, The Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel.

What are your A/W staples?
Share:

5 comments

  1. Oh wow, I LOVE this skirt! Absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My staples appear to be quirky knits,
    I ought to invest in more practical things though, like this top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. My A/W staples are faux fur collars and trapper hats, I love to be cosy!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt! Snakeskin is one of my favourite trends of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the top with a zip that goes down the back?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig