Monday, 10 September 2012

Recent Happenings: I love this city

Despite the awful weather, London has been amazing this summer. This September marks five years (!) of me living in central London. I still feel like there's so much that I haven't done and don't think that I will be tiring of London life anytime soon:

Photobucket

1. Bento Box at Centre Point Sushi. Bit of a "secret London" find but definitely glad I know about it for amazing, affordable sushi.

2. Yoo Moo at Westfield Stratford. Its self-service so I had fun mixing all the flavours together to make this messy concoction.

3. Free London scarf in Topshop.

4. I'm such a child and love these olympic mascots around London. This one was in Leadenhall Market - such a beautiful site in the middle of the City. The dress is a £10 Primark bargain.

5. Lunch with mother at Borough Market. Halloumi wraps and Greek salad - so good!

6. Taking a ride on the Emirates Air Line cable car. £4 well spent. I love heights so really enjoyed this!

7. Glittery gradient nails. I'm obsessed with glittery nail polish at the moment even though I'm probably far too old for it and its a nightmare to remove. This is Barry M's red glitter.

8. Off on holiday! I went to Lille for a mini break and broke out the maxi dress (H&M) to get into the holiday mood.

9. Chocolate Wenlock. I really am 24 going on 4. My mum bought me this. I ate him after getting in at 10pm and realising that my dinner had consisted of 3 Diet Cokes and the contents of my fridge was 3 bottles of nail polish. Living the Carrie Bradshaw dream!

How have you been spending the last days of summer?

Share:

7 comments

  1. Youmoo is self service? Holy moly, when can we go?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh self service FroYo! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm wearing glitter and prob a decade older rofl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have lived in a city like London, it sounds so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make London look amazing. I would love to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to move to London eventually. I spend too much time there already! I love the look of that bento box - probably one of the main reasons that London is so appealing to me, the VARIETY of food is immense!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig