Sunday, 23 September 2012

Recent Happenings: Feeling Autumnal

Summer and the Olympics already feel like distant memories. Sob. I'm hoping autumn offers a little more sunshine before winter arrives and I genuinely consider hibernating until March. Here's what I've been doing lately:
  Photobucket1. Owl costume for the London Zoo 10k "Stampede" last weekend. A fun but unconventional way to celebrate my 25th birthday!

2. London Zoo animals. I hadn't been to London Zoo for years so it was fun to have a look around after the 10k. I actually found the zoo to be a bit of an anticlimax...I'm not a huge animal lover but it was a bit depressing to see them in cages and central London isn't quite their natural habitat.

3. Graze boxes. Still love these even though I probably should be saving my money! Oh well. My code is 7KN159X if you want to try a free box. They are soon to have popcorn in them which I am super excited about.

4. Peanut 9 Bars. Such a nice surprise to return home to. I've blogged about 9 Bars before, they're one of my favourite healthy snacks so couldn't wait to try them after reading Ffion's review and being offered the chance to have a sample box sent to me.

5. New Shellac manicure. I love this shade, Current, for autumn.

6. Breakfast in Starbucks after my manicure. This is the life! (Actually I just haven't gone food shopping in forever but do love having breakfast out - it feels so indulgent)

7. Wedding time! Finally got to wear my fascinator and had a lovely time at my friends' wedding yesterday. My feet have died today from lots of dancing at the reception party.

8. Wedding cake and sweet buffet - such a good idea.

9. Currently: back in Starbucks blogging and watching the rain outside.

What have you been enjoying lately?
Share:

7 comments

  1. I've always wanted to wear a fascinator! Lucky you!

    I think zoos are sort of depressing, too. Especially since the pictures on the zoo websites are always taken in better lighting with the cages and such cropped out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fascinator on you!

    I have had to give up my graze subscription alas, in favour of saving the pennies, but I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The London Zoo 10k sounds like fun! I really need to get into running. And the fascinator looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to try the new 9bar flavour.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig