Sunday, 9 September 2012

FNO: Round Up

Another year, another FNO gone by. This year's was so much fun. You know its been a good night when you still have a smile on your face after walking home barefoot through central London (yes my feet were black when I got in, I don't want to think about what potential horrors I might have walked through).

I met up with Sarah, Sarah, Elodie and Michelle outside Vogue House. Let the freebies, drinks and fashion commence!

Photobucket

First stop was Juicy Couture. I can't say the clothes are particularly to my liking but after a busy week at work the champagne was most welcome and I got a nice "Choose London" goodie bag with some nail wraps inside. Next stop (after grabbing a free Vita Coco along Regent Street) was Marc by Marc Jacobs. Hello fabulous Marc Jacobs t-shirt and super heavy edition of Love magazine. Marc Jacobs, a few doors down provided some hilarious photography with a giant bear and minimal queuing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was back to Regent Street. The crowds were really building up by this point with queues everywhere and certain stores doing guestlist only. Sad times. We swung by DvF and Lanvin before being horrified at Mulberry's queue. By this point my feet were starting to hurt. A lot.

We then hopped onto the tube to Covent Garden but the very empty Mulberry store there had long ran out of goodie bags. Oh. Last stop, Kate Spade for a very much needed blackcurrant ice cream.

What a night! Bring on FNO 2013. I'll be wearing flats.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Looks like such a fun night and love those bear pictures with Elodie! Can't wait till next year, I as such a novice the first time I went I am looking forward to Sarah's guidance next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! I would have been lost without Sarah's planning and maps!

      Delete
    2. What can i say ladies? You gotta be in it to win it x

      Delete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig