Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Fantasy Mini-Break: Berlin

Last up in my fantasy mini-break series: Berlin. I've not been to Berlin but its definitely on my list of cities to visit. This is what I’d take for a Berlin city break with easyJet Holidays:

Photobucket

I did a spot of shopping at the weekend and love Mango and H&M's autumn collections. I imagine Berlin to be a very stylish city - I've picked items that are a little more "urban" than my usual style but a mini-break is a great time to experiment with new styles and with the weather getting cooler I'm packing away my summery florals in favour of darker, edgier pieces.

This Mango dress is perfect for smart city style but definitely isn't boring or office-y. Day-to-night dresses are a mini-break essential for me and this one would be ideal.

Leather and gothic lace are big trends for A/W so this leather skirt and lace top will look amazing together. An all black outfit always looks classic but picking different textures and fabrics keeps it interesting.

This super soft denim shirt will be great for day time site-seeing and shopping. Post-holiday I'd wear it over dresses and with leggings for a casual look.

Comfortable shoes for walking and a bag that's roomy enough for my camera will complete my mini break wardrobe. I love these brogues and the bag is a beautiful colour for autumn.

Have you been to Berlin? What's top of your city break wishlist?
Share:

3 comments

  1. Loving these city beak wish list posts. The dress is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve just reminded me that I have a leather skirt tucked away in my wardrobe somewhere, I need to dig that out! I love the denim too and think it would actually go pretty well with leather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berlin is very high on my city break wish list, love these pics!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig