Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Birthday Suit

Because "Birthday Dress" is a less exciting post title.

This is the dress I wore on the evening of my birthday on Sunday:



Dress: Camden Lock Market

With these shoes:



Shoes: Paul Costello

These were two very different sorts of bargains. The dress was picked up in Camden Lock Market on a sunny August weekend. I love taking a trip to Camden a few times a year, I always end up spending too much money on things I don't need and it makes me feel nostalgic for my gothic teenage years when a day in Camden was about as exciting as life got. This dress was £13. No, I didn't need it but I couldn't not get it.

The shoes are from the Peter Jones sale. I paid £52 for them but they were originally £180. They are super comfortable and, as we all know, nude heels are very leg-lengthening but I like how these have a bit of a cooler edge with the textured sole detail than K-Middy's trusty LK Bennett's.

What are you favourite bargain purchases?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit. I hope you had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty dress. I admit I have a few dresses from Camden market too. I need to dig them out. And love those shoes. They're stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern on the dress. I really need to go to Camden market more! Hope you had a great birthday, Lily! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love a good bargain! My favourite recent bargain purchase is a Carin Wester dress from Urban Outfitters, at least £100 off!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig