Saturday, 4 August 2012

Trolley Dash

Another summer purchase that I bought back in April but have only just got around to wearing:

Photobucket

Dress: TU @ Sainsburys

I'd forgotten that I had bought this (actually I think my mother bought it as it was reduced to £10 so snuck into the shopping basket quite easily) but it came to my rescue on a sunny day last week when I looked in my wardrobe in a moment of panic having already worn three summery work outfits earlier in the week.

I love dark floral prints and the sleeve detail on this dress make it a bit different from the 8492 other floral dresses I own. I wore this to work but when autumn comes I'll be wearing it at the weekend with tights, boots and a big cardigan. I'm definitely a summer girl but I can't help but look forward to autumn a little. Outfits will be so much easier to plan.

Do you like florals?
Share:

9 comments

  1. I'm a fan of all florals in general, but like you I love these dark floral prints because they are such good transitional pieces. And the "8492 other floral dresses" you own made me smile....although I can imagine this may be true! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm a big fan of florals. I have had all kinds of florals, but I do notice the darker ones are the ones I wear more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo love the floral pattern Lily - can never go wrong with floral!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww very cute, I like the puffy sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love floral dresses in fact I have to try and show restraint in buying almost everyone I see! That's a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! I love dresses that can go from one season to the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely...and we all know I love a floral print!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love florals, the dress looks lovely on you :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cute dress. I have so few print dresses in my wardrobe but I'm working on it...

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig