Thursday, 9 August 2012

Motel Rocks: A/W Picks

I always think it a bit strange to be thinking about A/W fashion in mid-August but with the summer we've had I'm excited about being able to buy clothes that I'll actually be able to wear. Motel Rocks have some great pieces in their A/W collection and I thought I'd share some of my favourites:




Valentine Playsuit

I love dark floral prints - perfect for late summer and into autumn. I'd wear this now with bare legs and sandals and then with black opaque tights as the weather gets colder.



Salene Dip Dye Shirt

The dip dye trend is staying for A/W which is great if you already have dip dye pieces and an excuse to buy some if you don't. I love this sleeveless shirt, especially the dip hem detail. It'd look great over shorts now and paired with leggings and boots on colder days.



Becka Skirt

I love this printed skirt from Motel's exclusive to Topshop digital print range. I love bodycon skirts as they're so versatile. This would be perfect with tights and a denim jacket for autumn or to wear now with a crisp white shirt and (fake) tanned legs.

What are you looking forward to purchasing for autumn?
Share:

1 comment

  1. These are so cute! I really love the playsuit :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig