Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Heatwave Happenings

What has happened to the weather? I think the weekend just gone was the hottest its ever been in London. Although maybe it just feels that way after all the rain. August has been busy busy:

Photobucket

1. Vegan Cheesecake from Wholefoods - I'm not usually a cheesecake fan but was curious to try this vegan version. The new Wholefoods in Piccadilly is a disaster zone for my wallet.

2. Manicure needed. My Gelish nails lasted a month before they started to chip.

3. After the egg hunt and the phone boxes it was inevitable that I would love the Olympic mascots dotted around London.

4. Favourite week night meal out - superfood salad with chicken in Zizzi.

5. New brogues from Office. Hopefully it'll be a while before I wear them!

6. Early morning run and photo-taking.

7. Olympic marathon. They were so fast.

8. Sunny afternoon in Camden.

9. Brunch/lunch with Hannah at Workshop Coffee in Clerkenwell. This is corn fritters with poached eggs, tomato compote and halloumi. So good.

10. BT head offices.

11. Sushi addiction. The Wasabi near me is now open until 8pm. Oh dear...

12. Pho at Westfield Stratford. Definitely my new Wagamama.

13. Bloggers Eat Burgers! Sophie, Michelle, Hannah, Sarah, Sarah, Aisling, Elodie and myself went to Fattburger for some yummy burgers...

14. ...and Pinkberry for dessert!

15. Someone call the wardrobe police. Soon my flat will just be a walk-in wardrobe. I need to get ebaying.

How have you been enjoying the heatwave?

Share:

9 comments

  1. Looks like you've been having fun! I'm glad you got some good weather, I love Summer so much! The main reason I moved to Malta was for proper Summers and I've really made the most of it this year. Early evening cocktails, late night swims, BBQs and days spent chilling by the pool/sea/beach! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fattburger looks incredible. I'm drooling. :)
    Love this little catch up, looks like you've been having lots of fun, fingers crossed that as pretty as the brogues are they won't be used just yet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new brogues! Such cute photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am almost thankful I don't have a wholefoods near me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your brogues, super stylish! Looks like you have been having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been having an awesome time! Would you say the wholefoods at piccadily is better than the one in South Kensington?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! Wish the hot weather would come back! I'm dressed in jumpers and its still august!!

    Love your blog! Am now following (:
    Would be great if you could check mine out too! http://sarablahblah.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig