Thursday, 16 August 2012

Autumn Lust List

Just as summer feels like it might be here, so are the A/W collections. I can't wait to put together my autumn wardrobe and, let's face it, you're much better off investing in A/W staples than snapping up half price summer dresses in the sale which might never see the light of day.

Here are my picks for autumn:

Photobucket

1. Tom Ford Lipstick in Coco Ravish
These may be pricey but what better make-up bag candy is there? I've been wearing a bright red lip all summer but for autumn I love this darker, more grown up shade.

2. Mulberry Bryn Satchel
My school days might be long behind me but this time of year always give me a "back to school" feeling - a chance for a new start and, of course, a new uniform. This orange satchel would be perfect for my autumn uniform, minus the itchy kilt from my school days.

3. Salvatore Ferragamo Leopard Print Scarf
I am a big leopard print fan and this silk chiffon scarf is a grown up take on the print. Perfect for chilly late summer days and to add a touch of animal print to my work outfits.

4. Michael Kors Parker Watch
The rose gold Michael Kors watch seems very popular among bloggers. I love this version, the strap detail a little different and I love more masculine watches paired with feminine outfits. No more excuses for being late with this.

5. Joseph Ashford Skirt
Continuing the back to school theme, this box pleat skirt is a grown up take on a school skirt but far more stylish. Red is my favourite colour and this would definitely brighten up an autumn day with black opaque tights, a crisp white skirt and heels.

What are you lusting after for autumn?
Share:

6 comments

  1. I can't wait to start wearing deeper lipstick tones again....looking forward to dusting off MAC's Rebel! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting overly excited for A/W!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tom Ford lipstick colour. Gorgeous!
    And yes: MK watches are a definite blogger favourite. I love my chunky one, but this one is one that I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mulberry bag is just too cute x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lust list especially the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ksskirt is very amazing!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig