Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Good Hair Days: Herbal Aloe

The rain and humidity haven't really made this a summer of good hair days so I was excited to try out Herbal Aloe's strengthening shampoo and conditioner in an attempt to make my hair a little happier.

Photobucket

PR samples from the Herbal Aloe launch event I attended a few weeks ago


The shampoo and conditioner are designed to prevent hair breakage and make hair stronger and shinier. They are sulphate and paraben-free so better for us and the planet, too.

The fragrance of hair products is really important to me and these smell great, really fresh so perfect for making city hair feel clean again. I wasn't expecting the shampoo to lather much as its sulphate-free but it actually produced an impressive amount of lather and ticked another box of what I look for in a shampoo. The conditioner is thick and creamy but doesn't weigh my hair down like some conditioners do and I only needed a small blob to cover my long-ish hair.

At £9.22 each these are pricier than the hair products I usually buy but the big squeezey tubes are huge and will last for ages. Herbal Aloe products are sold exclusively through Independent Herbalife Distributors throughout the UK. For details of your local supplier please call 0845 056 0606 or visit the site here.

Have you tried Herbal Aloe?
Share:

4 comments

  1. I like the look of these and that they are natural. Holland and Barret do some really good Aloe Vera hair products a bit more expensive than these though!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used aloe vera body products before but not hair products. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good, I'm looking for effective natural products as much as possible so sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aloe Vera so this interests me. Bit pricey but sounds pretty good at helping your hair.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig