Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Downtime

Saturday was one of those rare days when I had absolutely no plans whatsoever. I spent the morning lazing around thinking that I should do something but not really being able to think of what to do. Nice. I at least decided that I wasn't going to dress up (I wear a dress and heels 99% of the time so anything else feels like extreme casual dressing) but had more time to play around with my make-up and as I didn't have anywhere to be urgently I took some blog photos:

Photobucket

Top: Topshop, Necklace: Vintage

Make-up wise I'm wearing Topshop High Five Blusher, Mac Dainty Blusher, L'Oreal Superliner, Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner, Clinque High Impact Mascara, Clinque Red-y To Wear Lipstick.

I like the contrast of more dramatic make-up with a casual outfit. Made me feel like less of a slob for my wander around South Ken, a quick visit to the Serpentine Gallery and an hour or so of people watching in Starbucks.

What do you wear on lazy days?
Share:

13 comments

  1. GORGEOUS!
    Love your blog! Maybe we can follow eachother???! :)
    - blog.andrealamo.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear jeans or leggings and flats on my lazy days. You look a million miles away from my dressed down days, it's lucky if I even get out of my pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so smart! I tend to go for sweat / yoga pants and a cotton vest! Although I do try and add some make up if I'm out and about ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everybody needs those lazy days once in a while!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pajamas are a must for lazy days! Fresh of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely to say you're having a lazy day :) I usually look like a right mess lol I love your lipstick colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour on you Lily!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love your top and that necklace. They look so good on you :)
    On my lazy days I just wear my pjs, unless I'm going out then I'll throw on a dress and a cardi :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lazy days are the best! Your make up looks amazing. Loving the colour of the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that this is your lazy day outfit because too me it looks so smart still! Your hair looks really nice twisted up at the front, I think it makes the whole outfit have vintage feel :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow and brown contrast in colours! Works so well xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig