Tuesday, 8 May 2012

What I wore...in Marrakech

It might be May but so far these are the only outings that my summer dresses have had this year. I might need to start booking more holidays just so I can justify my rather large dress collection...

Photobucket

L-R: Louche @ Joy Floral Dress, Louche @ Joy print dress, Motel floral dress, Forever 21 orange dress.

Joy is one of my favourite shops for dresses, I bought these two last summer but, like a lot of my summer clothes, they've not been worn an awful lot. The Motel dress was £10 from their sample sale and the Forever 21 dress was bought in Dubai last year. I'm wearing my new Birkenstocks as they Marrakech streets were very uneven and because I actually really like Birkenstocks even if they are the summer equivalent of Uggs!

PS. I'm now on Pinterest, still figuring it all out but you can follow me here.
Share:

14 comments

  1. So jealous of your holiday and your dress collection! You look lovely in florals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think a large dress collection ever has to be justified! Love the motel and the forever 21 dresses, you really suit florals : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Motel Rocks dress looks gorgeous on you! Such a flattering shape....I'm in total dress-envy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting the chance to wear some summer dresses. I love the Motel and F21 ones. The prints on them are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses :)
    Don't go on holiday then you can buy more dresses, no need for the justification!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to got to Marrakech! Love these dresses :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO I love the pattern and details on the top dress!! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the forever 21 dress the best! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. and the winner is.... the forever 21 dress.
    wowowowowwowo! i need it in my life xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those dresses, especially the Forever 21 one! I have my fingers crossed for some sun soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first dress is my favourite! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all the lovely comments! I think the Forever 21 dress is my favourite too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fab, you always have lovely dresses xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig