Thursday, 10 May 2012

Refresh: Working Wardrobe v.2

A few weeks ago I had a bit of a panic that I didn't have enough office appropriate summer clothes. Not to worry, though. It still feels like winter outside so I haven't needed to manically purchase any and break my spending ban in the process. Last week during a particularly miserable downpour I popped into House of Fraser for shelter and found some sale bargains to look at while I waited for the rain to stop.

I ended up picking up this Warehouse dress reduced from £55 to £12:

Photobucket

I love the black/blue colour combination and while this is definitely a "winter" dress its perfect for the current weather. Once summer does make an appearance I'll have something that's (hopefully) barely worn for next winter!

Have you picked up any sales bargains lately?
Share:

9 comments

  1. This dress makes you look teeny-tiny! I need to get myself one!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a beautiful dress. I love the blue stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love it, looks so relaxed yet dressy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome bargain, it looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain!! It looks fab on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about needing different summer office clothes, I really need to find some! Like you said, I haven't really needed to rush out and buy any just yet though!
    This dress is gorgeous and such a bargain :)
    www.emmerliejay.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress Lily, it's casual but still work appropriate! And a fantastic bargain!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig