Friday, 25 May 2012

Friday Treat: 20% off Motel Rocks

Checking in to let you know about a weekend treat - Motel Rocks are offering 20% off with the code MEMORIALDAY (valid until 9am on Monday morning) to celebrate the opening of the US sight. Could be a good chance to treat yourself to a summer wardrobe update with the nice weather that we're having at the moment (hopefully its here to stay!).

I love these Jubilee leggings which are £16.80 with the discount:




And this feather print playsuit which is £38.40 with the discount:



Happy shopping! I'm off to enjoy the last of the sunny evening. Hope your weekends are full of nice weather activities. Hannah and I are running the Bupa 10,000 on Sunday - it's going to be a hot one I fear but I'm starting to get excited for it!
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love that playsuit! I need it in my life! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on like flagged leggings but those ones are gorgeous! The playsuit is so cute too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. major congrats on the bupa 10k - well done to both you and Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was super hot but the amazing route and atmosphere definitely made it worth it :) x

      Delete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig