Sunday, 15 April 2012

The Week Just Gone v.6

Time flies when you're having fun. More accurately, I think, time flies by faster the older you get. How has Easter already been and gone? Wasn't New Years Eve, like, two weeks ago? And why does it still feel like winter when we're mid-way through April?

No more questions. Time for photos:

Photobucket

1. The City's not all about bankers. There's a bit of love too.

2. Socks and brogues.

3. Going for a run at my parents' house.

4. Nandos - halloumi wrap and macho peas.

5. Wagamama Ramen.

6. V&A fashion talk.

7. Favourite Pret lunch.

8. I usually give bandwagons a wide berth but this book is really, really good.

9. Coffee. Because the weather still isn't good enough for Frappucinos.

10. Dressed up for afternoon tea.

How was your week?
Share:

16 comments

  1. I am absolutely thrilled that you are loving The Hunger Games, isn't it hugely addictive?? Loving the dress at the end and the Wagamamas nomnonomnonmnom!

    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! So hard not to finish the book in one sitting. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see you on Friday my dear! I want to hear all about your afternoon tea too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning a whole post on it, it was so good! x

      Delete
  3. Love that dress in your last pic, very pretty! I know what you mean about time flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are enjoying the Hunger Games- i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the film now! x

      Delete
  5. Your pink socks are pretty fab, remember seeing them on Instagram! I love Pret salads :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind words on my blog - being new to the whole blogging game I really appreciate it.
    Maybe I should read The Hunger Games - I worry that it will be another Twilight and I can't take any more emotional vampire stuff :)

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) The Hunger Games is very different to Twilight - less romance (so far) and a lot more violence! x

      Delete
  7. I agree! Time flies by way too quickly! :)
    Cute dress in the last picture - where's it from?
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Louche at Joy. I bought it last summer but they have one in this year in the same style but a slightly different fabric. x

      Delete
  8. Mmmmm yummy prĂȘt lunch! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these 'snapshot' posts, what a lovely idea :)

    Sarah xx

    www.allthelittlepieces-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig