Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Re-Love

I am a fickle creature. No sooner have I bought my "I want it now, must have it NOW!" purchase I quickly start lusting after something else. Occasionally, though, I buy something that I just want to wear all the time. Before Christmas I purchased a red dress from Primark for £15 to wear to a Christmas Eve party. While more expensive items have since languished in my wardrobe this dress has been work throughout the festive season, to the theatre, to LDN Lunch and to the Aussie event last weekend. It goes works for any occasion, can be worn with heels or flats and is my perfect "day-to-night" dress. £15 well spent! If only I could say that for the other 99% of my spending.

Photobucket

Dress: Primark, Belt: Primark (pinched from another Primark dress), Earrings: Rabbits from the V&A, studs from Kurt Geiger

What are the hardest working items in your wardrobe?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Your earrings look lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I saw you wearing this dress in Maria's post about the Aussie party and I loved it. It's a gorgeous piece and I'm loving red right now. I love the shoulders on it.
    At the moment, my yellow jeans are my most worn piece. Yay us for embracing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings! That dress is fabulous and looks way more expensive than what you paid for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the dress is just amazing!
    and the earrings so lovely and sweet!
    very cool outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig