Sunday, 8 April 2012

An Angelic Afternoon

Last weekend I attended the Aussie More More More catwalk show in celebration of the huge Aussie bottles (mine are still going strong, I promise that I do actually wash my hair!).

After eating a fair few glittery cupcakes and catching up with the other Angels, we were treated to a catwalk show from Mink Pink and I managed to snag front row seats! My own pictures didn't turn out too well but Sam, the Aussie photographer, didn't let us down so I've pinched a few of the official photos too.

Photobucket

Catwalk and Cupcakes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life on the FROW

Photobucket

Me with Christina, Sarah and Hayley.

PS. I will hyperlink this post up when I'm back not posting on my dad's super slow, doesn't-even-have-Windows-7 laptop.
Share:

10 comments

  1. Look so fun. I love you in red, it really compliments you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. You look lovely too xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Gutted I missed it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to have missed this, but looked like a lot of fun! hopefully I'll be there at the next one. The cupcakes look super delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah looks so fab! I was gutted I couldn't go.
    You all look gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fab event! I love Aussie stuff and the cupcakes look lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice girls)
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies look so lovely and stylish! You look gorgeous in red! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Hope to see some of the absent angels at the next event :) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig