Sunday, 4 March 2012

The Week Just Gone

A little more than a week in photo form:

Photobucket

1. Dinner at Pho - still obsessed with all things noodle. I should probably learn how to cook them myself.

2. Spring is coming...maybe? Is it? I hope so. I'm trying to run outside more and now that its not so cold and dark being outside in the fresh air is the most amazing feeling.

3. Red Velvet cake...

4. ...and Alice in Wonderland tea at Drink, Shop and Do. Drinking tea out of a teapot is one of my easiest, simplest pleasures.

5. New shoes (Rocketdog via Tk Maxx). Aztec print and a cork heel = summer footwear sorted.

6. New bag (French Connection sale). I've been looking for a new clutch for ages. I don't have any evening events coming up but who says that a bag like this is just for night time anyway?

7. An elephant that off of Fleet Street last week. I don't know why either.

8. Marc Jacobs adorable flats. I'm a heels girl all the way but these are too cute.

9. Justine Picardie at Words Words Words. This was the most perfect evening; Justine Picardie spoke about Coco Chanel's life, Ali Smith and Linda Grant read from their latest books, free cocktails were drunk and the lovely Hannah and I left with a goodie bag of Chanel make-up. Hopefully the girlfriends of the slightly bemused men sitting next to us appreciated it too!

10. Books books books at Words Words Words. I am trying to read more and not use life, work or copious amounts of time spent online as an excuse not to.

11. Nail polish from my last GlossyBox. I'm tempted to get rid of all my other nail polishes and only use shades like this from now on.


12. Veggie burger at LDN Lunch yesterday. Such a fun day, hit Topshop first and then Monki (I'm coming back when I've lifted my spending ban) before lunch with a huge group of bloggers. It was really fun to catch up with familiar faces and meet other bloggers in "real life" for the first time. Big thanks to Sophie and Eloise for organising it all.

How has your week been?
Share:

12 comments

  1. Eeeek! I am so happy to meet you! :) And I'm well jel of your Chanel goodie bag - I forgot about the event! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet you too!
      I forget to take a photo of the Chanel goodie bag, I'm so excited to try it as I haven't used any Chanel make-up before. x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hooked on the Orly nail polish. It's such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Marc Jacob shoes are the cutest thing ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many lovely things! the red velvet cake and the veggie burger look amazing.. yum

    xo alicia
    http://www.aliciadoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun week! I need more noodles in my life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes...noodles are one of the best things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that red velvet cake! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great week! I haven't yet been to a blogging event but I think I'll come along to the next LDN Lunch since it seems a lot of amazing ladies (including yourself) were there!

    I actually just stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did - you have a new follower :)

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That red velvet cake looks beyond delicious. Pass some of that over here! I'm starving. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig