Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Hello Summer!

Summer is here! Well, it feels like it. Hard to believe that its still March so I'm not putting my winter clothes away just yet. However, this weekend it was time to get out the summer shorts, and my super pale legs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top: Topshop, Shorts: Forever 21, Sandals: River Island

And yes, I was a little cold when I first left the house but the sun thankfully made an appearance.

I wore this to do some "egging" with Hannah. We had a very productive day tracking down eggs in sunny St James' Park, Green Park and Mayfair:

Photobucket

Have you broken out your summer wardrobe yet or are you still clinging onto tights and winter coats?

I love summer dressing but think that I might be in need of a spray tan before I get my legs out again!
Share:

14 comments

  1. I love love love your shoes! I've been loving the whether too but i'm still in denial that this will last! cassie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are stunning! I did break out the summer outfits, but keep having to change into something warmer the moment it hits 4pm lol!

    Steph @ stephie-in-wonderland.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. swapping my tights for my maxi felt a little strange but the weather is so beautiful I can't complain. Lovely shorts btw :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a bit rubbish on the summer clothing front so far, especially my work clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh work clothes are a whole other issue, I have no idea what I'm going to wear when the weather gets properly warmer! x

      Delete
  5. These shorts are fab! Your egg-spolits (!) have been keeping me amused, you must have found loads!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts and your sandals! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for the summer sun! Absolutely loving those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so into my summer clothes now, all I need to do is find my summer sandals and I'm set! Love your shorts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been digging in my garage for my summer clothes and loving getting them out again. Love your top...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My winter coat has been hidden away but I'm clinging to my tights - just cos bare legs wouldn't be appropriate for my work and mine are much paler then the rest of me, ha ha. Love your top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this outfit last weekend Lily, the colour clashing was perfect and yeah for the egging

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig