Monday, 2 January 2012

Santa and Sales

Christmas already seems like a bit of a distant memory but I thought I'd share some of my presents and sale purchases (a little belated, I know, but being back home completely wrecks my routine and results in an awful lot less time spent online). Santa was good to me this year and I love all of the presents that he my parents got me:

Photobucket

1. Presents arrived in this stylish "Mrs Santa" bag.

2. Rituals shower gel and Kenzo Flower perfume.

3. Stationery - 2012 Paperchase diary, "Gloomy the Grizzly" notebook and a Santa bear notebook.

4. Whistles fur collar cardigan.

5. Jack Wills sweatshirt.

6. Oasis top and animal print socks.

7. Silver ring from Helen London @ Spitalfields Market.

8. Silver and gold bird necklace.

My Christmas money from my grandparents was put to good use at the sales:

Photobucket

1. Limited Collection @ M&S heels - £25 reduced to £9.

2. Nike trainers - reduced to £19.50.

3. Dorothy Perkins coat - £59 reduced to £30.

4. Next dress - reduced to £14.

5. Dorothy Perkins dress - reduced to £17.

6. Limited Collection @ M&S dress - reduced to £25.

I'm super excited to be starting 2012 with some nice new treats and a few additions to my working wardrobe. It makes the prospect of January and February (my least favourite months) a little less depressing!

What were your favourite Christmas presents and sales bargains?
Share:

9 comments

  1. Oo what lovely gifts and sales pieces! I love seeing what everyone has picked up in the sales. Some great bargains about. I havent done my sales post yet, but its nearly ready :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that Oasis top! Looks like you had a great Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you got some amazing goodies for Christmas. I love that Oasis top. Can't wait to see it on.

    And looks like some great bargains. Those M&S heels look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you got some lovely bits for Christmas! What great bargains you got in the sales :) I love that yellow dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas really does feel like a lifetime ago now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some amazing pressies. I think my best present has to be a Mulberry bag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way...heels for just £9? You are so lucky, M&S do such comfy shoes as well. Love your sale buys- I haven't bought very much in the sales this year but this reminds me to get posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice colors, laces can make it more attractive.





    Sales letter

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig