Thursday, 19 January 2012

Peter Pan & More Aussie More

Peter Pan collars seem to be a bit of a blogger staple. I finally have one in my wardrobe, courtesy of Santa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top: Oasis, Skirt: ASOS, Hair: Aussie More wash #10

I love the lace collar on this top, even if it does remind me of a doily! The skirt is from last Christmas' ASOS sale, it's one that I think is just a little too short for work so I tend to save it for days when my boss isn't around or when I know I don't have any meetings to go to!

In keeping with my 2012/Aussie resolution to do more with my hair I tried a variation on my usual style today - this was super quick to do, I rough dried my hair and then sprayed some VO5 texturising spray into. After a bit of scrunching I had a beach-y textured look that lasted all day.

Do you own and Peter Pan collars? And, Angels, how is your Aussie challenge going?
Share:

14 comments

  1. The top is gorgeous, I love the collar :) I have quite a few peter pan collars now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to get my hands on some more - I need to make up for being so slow to jump on the Peter Pan bandwagon! x

      Delete
  2. What an amazing outfit! That collar is sooo sweet:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own many Peter Pans, I love them! They make me look and feel younger than I am :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peter pan collars more than I should!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like peter pan collars, I have a lovely striped tee from zara with one that is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like peter pan collars. They're such a great look. Your top is so pretty. I'm loving all the use I'm getting from the new Aussie bottles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are still over half full, I think it's going to be a long time before they're finished! x

      Delete
  7. I love peterpan collars but I do not own any yet! Love this outfit, very very cute!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Peter pan colour looks lovely! I worry about them as I am a little top heavy and I feel like collars wil just emphasise that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do so love a peter pan collar, though I don't have very many in my wardrobe - this needs to be rectified! I love your hair in these phoytos - it's so nice to do something a bit different, though I am failing at my challenge terribly at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig