Sunday, 18 December 2011

Yuki & Miwa

A few weeks ago I attended the Yuki and Miwa blogger's event. I posted some photos from it here. I was sent home with a rather packed goodie bag which even had an item of Yuki clothing in it - a gorgeous cream cardi.

Here's how I wore it:

Photobucket

Cardi: Yuki, Top: Topshop, Shorts: Topshop

I know that this isn't the most winter-appropriate outfit but I still haven't really embraced winter dressing this year. I actually bought the top when I was on holiday in Dubai in April. I'll add the to the list of "reasons to believe I already own far too many clothes and never need to shop again."

Although, as I obviously will shop again (and soon), I'll show you some of my favourite Yuki and Miwa items.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All available here.

Don't forget you can use my discount code LIPSTICK152011 to get 15% off until the end of December.
Share:

13 comments

  1. Love how you styled the cardigan Lily, looks gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know too much about Yuki, but the collection looks great. Can't wait to find out more about it. Love the cardi as well. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I haven't worn the cardigan yet, might give it to my sisters for Christmas.. Love the look of that fluffy ish cream dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that brand before but their stuff looks lovely and unique! I'm defo gonna check them out, so thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that second black dress, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look really nice but how are you not freezing?! The weather's awful out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your floral print top...cute dresses too!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. This doesn't have anything to do with your post, but...you went to Dubai???? It looks so cool!! lol

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Hannah - it'd make a great present!

    @ MJ - I fail at winter dressing. I just can't get used to layers and jumpers so do spend most of my time shivering at this time of year!

    @ Mabel - I went over Easter and it was so much fun! I have a couple of posts about it all on here from April/May time :)

    Thanks everyone for the lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dresses that you posted, and the goody bag sounds so generous!

    Fashion Stereotype

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig