Wednesday, 28 December 2011

So That Was Christmas

Checking back in now that I'm reunited with my own laptop! The one good thing about going back to work and my flat today is that I can catch-up with everything that's been happening in blog world and share some of my little Christmas snapshots. I had a lovely four days at home, mostly catching up on sleep and spending time with my parents. I'm already super excited about going back home on Friday - there's just something so nice this time of year about being back in my childhood bedroom and not having to fend for myself!

On Christmas Eve I went to a family friend's party wearing my new red Primark dress:

Photobucket

This is definitely one of my favourite new purchases. Not bad for £15.

Other snaps:

Photobucket

Taking advantage of the time off work to try out the GlossyBox nail wraps. Five days later these are still going strong and I've had a lot of compliments/comments about them. Unlike most bloggers I actually quite like nail wraps. These weren't as easy to file down as the Incoco ones but I'd still use them again.

Matching my top to my nails.

Nail wraps on my toes and my sequin party shoes getting their yearly outing.

Open fire. So festive.

Anti-Christmas meal out on Christmas Eve Eve at Busaba Eathai.

Christmas tree and my party outfit.

Despite getting home at 3:30am on Christmas Eve, Santa had still been on Christmas morning. He must have doubled back especially!

Christmas morning breakfast - my re-creation of a Pret granola pot.

Heston's amazing collapsing Christmas pudding. I'm not usually a Christmas pudding fan but this was super sweet and gooey. Worth the £15 even if it did fall apart while I was taking it out of the case!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Share:

18 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a fab Christmas Lily. The dress looks lovely on you :)
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lovely Christmas, love the dress you are wearing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute. Sounds like you had a great one! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, I also got the models own nail wraps in my glossbox, except mine were polka dots! They turned out so pretty and perfect. Have a great new year, xo


    fernlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really love your nails!!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice nails!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like nail wraps too! Yours look great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great Christmas Eve. The red dress looks great and is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is lovely and your granola pot looks fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous do you like in that dress? I hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  11. mmm, even though I don't like Christmas pud, I'e always wanted to try Heston's! Glad to hear it's good, even for someone who's not a fan!

    Olivia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your stripey nails, and all that food looks amazing!

    Sorry you had to go back to work - hope it's relatively quiet at least!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Love your dress and nails!

    blueeyedbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great nail wraps!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh looks like a great Christmas - food, fires, parties and relaxing at home too. The nail wraps are ultra glam, I have yet to brave trying any but I love them accenting your pedicure like that!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is a gorgeous colour, love the nail wraps x

    ReplyDelete
  17. nail wraps look so so good! I just couldn't file mine down properly :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig