Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Lately.

Life has ever so slightly got in the way of blogging lately. Working full time is so tiring (yeah, I'm a wimp) and my last few weeks have been really busy, trying to pack in all the things I don't have time for during the week. And then being even more tired during the week as a result. So here's a short but sweet round-up of the little things I've been enjoying:

Photobucket

I already own far too many nail polishes but this one was free with Glamour so it's ok. I love the shade - a deep, wintery berry but hate the name! Piccadilly Circus has to be one of my least favorite places in London, especially at this time of year. The crowds of tourists and garish lights are just. Too. Much.

Photobucket

I'm a bit of a Diet Coke addict so when I found saw these Models Own/Diet Coke lipglosses in Boots I snapped them up along with four bottles of the fizzy stuff. I don't usually like lipglosses but I've been wearing these a lot - they're really pigmented, not stick and last well without drying my lips out.

Photobucket

I've re-subscribed to Graze. Thought I'd treat myself now that I'm earning money. Sad to say that this has really been my only extravagance since starting work. The crazy shopping sprees that I dreamed about during my university days haven't really happened due to real life being so expensive but it's nice to get a box of assorted dried food in the post once a week! You can use my code 7KN159X to try a free box if you haven't already.

Photobucket

I received my first GlossyBox a couple of weeks ago - it was such a lovely surprise to get in the post (ok, it was actually left outside of next door's flat but that didn't diminish the surprise, I actually thought that it was kinda cool that my unknown neighbour was a subscriber until I realised that it was actually mine). There have been a lot of posts on it already so I'm not going to do a full review but overall I liked the box, this handcream has been a savior for my dry winter hands. The bath salts were great, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I attended the Yuki/Miwa event last week and checked out the new collection while feasting on some rather yummy cupcakes. The goodie bag was so heavy and had some lovely things in it - I'm very excited to try the Liz Earle sample as I must be the only blogger who hasn't! The new collection was gorgeous (more on it soon) and as a special treat you can get 15% off their online store until the end of the month with the code LIPSTICK152011.

Normal outfit posts/reviews will resume soon. In the meantime, what are you loving at the moment? And what would you purchase from the Yuki online shop?
Share:

6 comments

  1. I'm the same..far too many nail polishes, but if it's free it's totally ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look amazing! I really need to do my nails, I haven't worn any polish in months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to bargain the free nail varnish too (review later today)! I love all your pictures, very 'together'!

    Visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nails Inc colour looks so pretty. I love red nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, working full time is a drag! Lately, I've been loving bath stuff from Philosophy :)

    Glad I discovered your blog!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cupcakes. Nails Inc is my favourite brand of nail varnish- so many fun colours!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig