Thursday, 22 December 2011

Because I'm Worth It.

I can't remember the last time I did a make-up post. I obviously still wear make-up every day but it's been a while since I've been excited by it or have worn different products other than those in easy-reaching distance in the mornings. Lately, however, I seem to have got the make-up bug back. My wallet isn't too happy about this.

I needed a new mascara and as I love all things free thought I might as well spend £15 on L'Oreal to get this box of goodies. I choose Telescopic mascara as I've not used it before and re-purchased Superliner for the hundredth time as all the other liquid liners I've used are rubbish in comparison.

Photobucket

Inside the box:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The three main products are all full-sized which makes this a pretty good freebie. I've been using them everyday since I got the box, I'm so fickle when it comes to make-up and seem to only ever use what's newest in my collection.

Photobucket

The bronzer is perfect for my pale skin. It has three different shades which I swirl together with the little brush included before topping it off with a swipe of just the pink shade. This is more shimmery than I'm used to but it's not glittery at all and actually brightens my skin up quite nicely. Much needed in the terrible winter light.

The eye pencil is really soft and applies easily. It's a natural shade so great for everyday and gives a much softer look than my usual black winged liner. It could also double as a brow pencil.

The lipstick is my favourite product in the box. L'Oreal lipsticks all have a quite strong scent but I actually quite like it as I think its how lipsticks "should" smell. This one is a warm, golden nude with subtle gold shimmer in. It can be built up for a more dramatic look and also works layered over other lipsticks. The formula is nice and moisturising so I've been using this a lot lately.

Have you picked up this free gift?
Share:

11 comments

  1. I don't buy L'Oreal products because they heavily test on animals, but I've picked up Barry M free gift and still can't get round the fact that I forgot to pick up Revlon one!!! :) You look lovely! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about 'that' lipstick smell, its what I'm programmed to think of when i see lipstick lol how 80's of me! such a good goodie box - revlon are doing one too, which i'm very tempted.. ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you have really long eyelashes! They're very pretty, i'm jealous:) I'm a new follower come join my BURT'S BEES giveaway if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The make up looks lovely on you. I'm trying to be good and not buy too much make up, but 3 full sized products is such a tempting offer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting free gifts with makeup, this goody bag looks amazing! The bronzer looks lovely, I really want to try one that has several shades together.

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that mascara! I used to use it, too. You lashes look amazing!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. your eyelashes look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I do like a free gift! This one looks like a goodun!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked this up aswell and I love it! The bronzer is gorgeous and can be used in so many different ways! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh what a great collection of goodies! I'm on the hunt for a new mascara as mine just isn't doing it for me any more. What do you think of the one you got?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that mascara, it's amazing! wow, how long are your lashes?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig