Monday, 5 December 2011

Sequin Queen

I thought I'd bring a bit of sparkle to a cold Monday evening with a rare non-work outfit post:

Photobucket

Skirt: Next, Top: New Look, Tights: TK Maxx, Necklace: Oliver Bonas

I wear this skirt a lot at the weekend - I love wearing sequins in the day and this works just as well with coloured tights and a dressy top as it does with leggings and a warm cardigan. It was only £4 from a Next outlet and despite being worn a lot there have been very few sequin casualties.

How do you brighten up your Mondays?
Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh I like sequins too. I ave a skirt similar to this from a few years ago but I haven't worn it in ages, I must get it out of the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sequins but for some strange reason they dont compliment me at all >.<
    Awesome outfit babe, love how daring it looks with the bright tights!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love a sequin. This skirt is great as it's not too in your face. Love the tights with it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you wore the sequins here! Perfect for a work look. And it was such a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love that skirt, you can never have too many sequins in your wardrobe in my opinion!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sequins are so much fun! :) Loving your hair - you always seem to look so chic! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig