Monday, 3 October 2011

Green & Black(s)

I have a couple more work outfits to share today. I'm definitely going to make a sort of "what I wore to work" series out of these as now I wear work-appropriate clothing five days a week so most of the new clothes I'll be buying this season will be for work as I already have a lot of casual clothes and won't be needing anymore now that I can only wear them at weekends!

Photobucket
Dress: Oasis

This dress was an impulse sale buy - it was only £16 and I love the colour so I couldn't not buy it! I wasn't initially going to wear it to work but it's actually perfect for a day in the office. It's long enough to be work appropriate and really comfortable to wear. I love wearing colour to work as there's far too much grey and black in offices!

Photobucket

Dress: New Look via Sia's giveaway

I was thrilled when I won this dress but didn't get a chance to wear it until this week. It's perfect for work as it's smart but still girly with the bow detail on the front. Not that you can see it in these pictures but it has a gorgeous coral-coloured lining which is a nice touch.

What would be your perfect work outfit?
Share:

17 comments

  1. OMG!! The dress you won in my giveaway looks AMAZING on you babe. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous! I especially love the first one.. really pretty <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress is really really nice! So is the second one but the first I like it better because of the collar on top and the waist!
    -Farrah
    Farrah's Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both absolutely lovely, the colour of the Oasis one is beautiful on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of those dresses! I've only just started to get into wearing dresses for work, I can't look too smart due to the people we work with but I love going for floral tea dresses and what not. In fact I'm liberating my wardrobe again by wearing a lovely floral french connection dress today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've injected colour into your work wardrobe with the first dress. You look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first dress is AMAZING - I'm seriously jealous! It would definitely fit in rather well into my work wardrobe..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible in both dresses, the colours really suit you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there,

    I have just got a beauty product review blog up and running and I've been reading yours for a while and I love how much you do and post about clothes and products.

    Do you have any tips or advice that might help me get the blog more known?

    I'd like if you could have a look at my blog and give me any information you feel relevant to help me in any way :) My email address is in my blog too so please would you be able to reply through email?

    www.quirkymonkey.wordpress.com

    Thanks for reading :)
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first dress colour looks perfect on you. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first dress is a dream on you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice dresses!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Oasis green dress its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these outfits, you would definitely be the best dressed at work!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair is so lovely! I wish mine was longer so I could do rolls like that :)
    L x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig