Sunday, 3 July 2011

Lipstick Loving: Topshop Tint

While not strictly a lipstick, Topshop Tint has been my most-reached for lip product lately. It's the first tint I've tried and I'm really impressed. It doesn't dry too fast so it's easy to make sure it's applied evenly and mistakes are corrected before it dries. The colour is sheer berry which gives the "just eaten a punnet of strawberries" look but without the mess and stickyness! It really brightens up my face without looking like I'm wearing make-up.

I really like how light it feels on my lips, great for the hot weather we've had lately and its also great as a base for lipsticks to intensify the colour. The tint lasts 3-4 hours on my lips and the tube is great for touch-ups as there's no worry that it'll leak all over your make-up bag.

Photobucket

Topshop Tint was £6 so it's a bargain unless you got the mini Benetint free with Glamour!

What do you think of tints?
Share:

17 comments

  1. I've not tried any Topshop lipstick, but it looks pretty good. I should definitely pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this stuff looks great! i have been using the benetint freebie so will have to try this when it runs out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great xxx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, it looks lovely - from the tint looks like is should be a lot darker, but it's just perfect on the lips, will need to check them out :) a x
    Girl in the City Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try a tint. This looks like it gives such a fresh summery look x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this tint and think it's fab, just as good as bene tint =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tint really looks nice. But I am a make up newbie, so I got no idea really. I actually bought my first lip gloss yesterday, and I am 21 years old! Hehe, I refused to use make up for ages. You got any tips for a make up newbie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks lovely! I really want to try more Topshop makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks gorgeous, love the colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fab on you, I prefer tints like this in the summer, they are just so easy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks like a really wearable product :-) perfect for the summer!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there :) Quick Question... is the Lip Tint similar to a Lip Stain?? I love lip stains and have been searching for new finds, any suggestions?

    http://adventuresinherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't tried many Topshop products, but I think I'm going to have to give this one a try as it looks lovely on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ whitemaskgirl - blogs and youtube all the way!

    @ Dianna - yes it's the same as a stain and can also be used on cheeks as well. Benetint and Me Me Me also do lip tints/stains that I know of.

    Thanks for all your comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks really natural and pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig