Thursday, 7 July 2011

500 Dresses Of Summer: Very Inspiring

The weather may be more autumnal than summery at the moment but I'm keeping up on this dress series and thought today I'd share with you some dress-spiration of what would feature in 500 Dresses Of Summer series if I were to treat myself to some new dresses.




Love Label Fit and Flare Belted Dress £45

Wimbledon may be over but I love the tennis-y vibe of this dress, the crisp white cotton is perfect for summer and the length would make it great for more formal occasions. I'd wear this with a wide brimmed straw hat and wedge espadrilles.



Sugarhill Boutique Printed Tea Dress £54

I love dresses that nip in at the waist as I find them really flattering on my figure. The bird print on this one is so cute and reminds me of Whistles number which Lauren featured on her blog only it's a lot less expensive. This would be great for summer evenings with nude heels and would carry me through to autumn paired with black opaque tights.



Love Label Open Back Sundress £28

I definitely wear a lot more girly, floral prints during the summer so I love the muted florals of this dress. The back detail is really cute without being bra-exposing and I can imagine it being one of those summer dresses that you can just pair with flat sandals and sunglasses for a no-brainer summer outfit.

What do you think of my dress-spiration?

Which of the smart summer dresses would you choose?

PS. This post is in association with Very.co.uk but all opinions are my own. I will only ever accept sponsorship from brands that I believe are worth spending my own money on and will only feature brands and products that I feel are relevant and appropriate to both myself and my readership. I will always, always tell you when I'm receiving sponsorship or when I've received a product for review purposes.
Share:

10 comments

  1. Oh wow, I love the second one! I just wish I had some money, hurry up Payday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the second dress most! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first dress is gorgeous! Dorothy Perkins have a similar one in the sale with blues and greens...lovely!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every single one of these dresses! PRETTY! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Hayley - me too! So many nice things in the shops/online at the moment!

    @ Cowbiscuits - I think that's my favourite too.

    @ Maria - Ooh, I'll have to check out Dorothy Perkins, especially if it's in the sale!

    @ Temporary:Secretary - glad you like them :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are so pretty! I'm the hugest dress fan...too bad it's raining out.
    I love the first one. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah lovely to meet you too! Sorry it was so short! :) love these dresses! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty. I would love to own all 3 but my favorite is the first one. I love the preppy feel. to it.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway on our blog. I hope you will jump over and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Sugarhill tea dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the second one with the bird print. I have a real thing for trees and birds, thanks for alerting me to Sugarhill, I'll have to check them out. x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig