Wednesday, 6 July 2011

500 Dresses Of Summer: 5 and 6

Continuing with my summer series.

The "dress" on the left isn't actually a dress. It's a playsuit but from a distance it does look a bit like a dress so it's tenuously got into this series. I love wearing playsuits, great for days when you want to sit crossed legged in the park and not worry about flashing your underwear to the general public (I'm a classy lady really). The dress on the right was a Zara sale bargain last summer, I think I paid £9 for it. I love the black and white print and the simple style. Definitely feel like a "grown-up" version of me when wearing this.

Photobucket

Playsuit: H by Henry Holland @ Debenhams. Dress: Zara, Belt: Primark, Shoes: River Island.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Pretty dresses!!

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really fancy a playsuit for that same reason, I may have to keep a look out for one, thats gorgeous and I love the cut of the other dress too, the shape is very flattering :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep falling more into love with your wardrobe, divine!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that Zara dress!! So nice and interesting!! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig