Thursday, 21 July 2011

500 Dresses Of Summer: 11

My 11th dress is one that was purchased this season. I bought it from Joy which is one of my favourite stores for selling smaller labels. They have a really high stock turnover which is bad if you see something you like and go back to buy it a few weeks later because they probably won't have it in stock but great if you're sick of seeing everyone in the same Topshop dress.

Photobucket

Dress: Joy

I love the bright print and the elasticated waist. This is such a comfortable dress to wear and will definitely be a summer staple for a few years to come!



At the Aussie Lusciously Light party my hair stylist had the same dress on - I think that's why I wanted her to do my hair! Here she is styling Sherin's hair.
Share:

14 comments

  1. Oh wow, what a pretty dress! I love all the colours and patterns and it looks wonderful on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! the colours are awesome on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, i really like Joy, i mainly use their website. You can get some bargains in the sale too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha how funny that you had the same dress but not surprising as its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress on you--it is so bright and cool and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the all the colours on that dress. Lookos so pretty. The print is pretty cool as well. I'm a huge Joy fan. I've got a few things from there and love them! (Oooo, it's me in the picture :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely pattern. Looks very comfy indeed. Just reading your bio - I'm a die coke addict too! hah.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress, it's so colorful and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress, the print is very pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the print on this dress, and the cut. Very flattering x

    BLEURGH
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig