Monday, 27 June 2011

Aussie Lusciously Light Soiree!

On Saturday, I attended Aussie's Summer Soiree at Sunbeam Studios in Ladbrooke Grove. The studio had been set up for a day of Aussie fun - hairstylists, a professional photographer, lunch and even a little garden area to enjoy the sunshine in.

I had my hair styled near the start of the day - I didn't have a particular style in mind so decided to let the stylist do whatever she wanted so long as my hair was off my face (I cannot STAND hair on my face. Kirby grips are my BFF). I loved the finished result, it reminds me of Kate Middleton's wedding day hair but a bit blonder and curlier. My stylist was lovely, I feel really bad that I can't remember her name...I am terrible with names. The name labels were a very useful idea on the day for us Angels!

Photobucket

It was great to catch-up with the Angels I met at the Lusciously Lighter Self bootcamp day and to meet the Lusciously Lighter Style Angels too. My favourite feature of the day had to be the candyfloss machine, it was so fun to make it and tasted far better than I remember it to be. Pure sugary naughtiness but I think it was balanced out by the healthy salad lunch! I left with beautifully styled hair, aching feet and a purple goodie bag containing macaroons (these may not have made it out of the studios with me) and Aussie "Take The Heat" conditioner to try out.

Thanks to Aussie for the fab day! Check out Harriet's, Tabitha's, Susie's and Maria's posts too!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like you had fun :) Your hair looks lovely. That's so cool that you got to make candy floss!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks really lovely and I love your dress! X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my new giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked absolutely gorgeous and I really loved your dress! Was lovely to see you again too :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looked fantastic, love your dress too :) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig