Friday, 10 June 2011

500 Dresses Of Summer: 1

I have a lot of dresses. 500 may be an over-estimate but I thought I could use this feature to try to catalogue every dress I wear this summer. Hopefully it'll challenge me to wear more of my wardrobe rather than just repeating the same outfits over and over. Bloggers may never blog the same outfit twice but in real life it's all to easy to keep reaching for the same thing when you're short of time...I'm always a bit fearful of what's lurking in the back of my wardrobe (is there a reason I haven't worn something in forever/at all?) but can always trust that the outfit I wore last week will work this week because, well, it looked good last week!

So, here is dress 1:

Photobucket

Dress: H&M, Jacket: Zara
Share:

12 comments

  1. I love it, and it looks so nice against your jacket. I've never been one to shop in Zara but recently they've had some really awesome bright stuff in

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a gorgeous dress, love the cut on you and the print is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I LOVE this dress on you, you look fab :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is lovely and summery. I've just had a big clear out of all the old clothes lurking in my wardrobe...it feels fresher now but I must admit, I'm still mourning the dresses that didn't make the cut!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very summery! loving the colours going on with the blazer. very chic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Glad I found this blog!

    check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress on you and I want that jacket! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This green jacket really compliments the dress! X


    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the print of that dress... I have shopping envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely dress! i've always loved purple and green together xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely dress! It really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig