Friday, 20 May 2011

Forever Young

On my recent holiday to Dubai hitting the shopping malls was a top priority of mine. It wasn't so much for my parents so I left them soaking up the sun on the beach and escaped the 35 degree heat in favour of the air-conditioned coolness of the Mall of the Emirates. After browsing the designer stores (one day) and by-passing the UK highstreet favourites (Topshop and River Island are almost double the price) I headed to Forever 21 which was probably one of the few stores I could afford to make some purchases in!

I picked up this orange dress for around £18 which seemed like a pretty good bargain. I could have bought so much but ended up just getting this and a pair of cute floral shorts. De-clutter challenge: 1, Overflowing wardrobe: 0.

Photobucket

I love the bright summery print and the nipped in waist. I know I'm going to wear this a lot this summer and it's definitely one of those "wear anywhere" dresses. I'm wearing it here with my New Look sandals which are so comfortable I've almost worn them out already! I have a 20% off voucher for New Look (its in their latest magazine) so I'm definitely going to buy another pair of them, maybe in bronze or gold.

What's your to-go summer outfit?
Share:

19 comments

  1. Love the dress! Think I will be seeing you tomorrow at the Aussie event, looking fwd to it x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress Lily! You've just reminded me about my own 20% discount at new look. im off to have a look myself now xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty dress. love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Carlito - thank you :) Looking forward to meeting you too!

    @ Ella - thank you :) Hope you find something nice to get with the 20% off NL.

    @ Jenny - thanks!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a cute dress- love the pattern!! my go to outfit wud be shorts, flip flops and a flowy top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress on you babe. It really shows off your tiny waste. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress! I'll definitely be visiting your blog again, it's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Love the blue and orange together x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the colours on this, absolutely gorgeous! It was so lovely to meet you in person too :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sweetie! I received my 9 Bars the other day - yay!! Thankyou so much!!! I love the dress. Orange rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post.i really like your blog dear.i am following you.follow back if u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ movesnmunchies - thank you, I love shorts for summer too.

    @ Sia - thank you :) this is definitely my favourite dress style for me!

    @ Shabna - thank you :)

    @ Christina - thank you :) orange just feels so summery!

    @ Maria - was lovely to meet you too!

    @ thequirkykitchen - so glad they arrived safely, hope you're enjoying them!

    @ Despina - thank you :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♥ the vibrant colours and nude sandal combo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute dress! My go to is definitely a dress as well, you can just throw it on! :) <3

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful summery dress. The print is so pretty, at first I thought its a Tiger, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh this dress is lovely, just my style as well! Id love to have a browse in F21, shame there isnt one near me :( x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this dress girl. This would be my go-to too!!

    Besos,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is so pretty, the colour looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig