Friday, 8 April 2011

Lipstick-loving: Pink

Next up in the lipstick-loving line-up is pink. I have a few pinks in my collection and the shade can definitely not be summed up with one lipstick but this one seems like a good place to start - a my-lips-but-better rosy pink:

Photobucket

The lipstick is Clinique's High Impact in Rosette which came free with last month's Glamour. Not bad for £2! The colour lasts well and doesn't dry my lips out. While not as striking as my red or orange looks, I do find myself reaching for this on days when I want to look a little more natural and can't be bothered with the frequent touch-ups that come with wearing a bright colour. In the photo I'm wearing ELF's Mineral Blush in Joy and my usual L'Oreal Superliner and 17 Wild Curls mascara.

What's your favourite pink lipstick?
Share:

11 comments

  1. It looks very glossy, just like I like them (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! My fave pink lippie is Revlons Stormy Pink 011 Matte Finish xxx

    http://nikscorneroffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your close up lipstick shots! Your lips look luscious in that lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this free with Glamour too! It's a lovely colour, it really suits you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats lovely, very natural.. better than sticky lipgloss.




    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    www.renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog - I love it! You're going on my blogroll girlie! <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig