Sunday, 17 April 2011

A Few Of My Favourite Things: April 17th

This week I've been loving...

Photobucket

1. I love London every single day but moments like this just sum up how utterly random London life can be - loved spotting this London Eye capsule making a journey down the river!

2. Nude Lips. I've been taking a break from red and favouring a more natural look. This is Lancome's Colour Fever lipstick in 218.

3. Aussie Lusciously Lighter Self. I received this cute sports top in the post this week from Aussie. I'm excited about following the Lighter Self journey as with summer coming up I want to tone up and not develop last summer's frappuchino addiction (I always get the light ones but they're still full of rubbish!)

4. Dinner at Kimchee. This amazing Korean resturant only opened a couple of weeks ago so I went along with my classmates to take advantage of their 50% introductory offer. The food was so good - I had tofu bibimbap which was lovely and had major food envy over my friend's tempura prawns so will definitely be going back!

What have you been loving this week?
Share:

9 comments

  1. London is such an amazing city to live in, I can't wait for my exams to be over so I can make the most of living in the capital again. That Lancome lipstick looks lovely on you and Kimchee sounds delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE living in London!
    And I've never tried Korean food... looks mega interesting, though. Maybe I will have to seek out a restaurant :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like you had so much!! London is one of the most beautiful city and you are so lucky to be able to visit these places! :) I love Korean food, and that's good to hear you liked the K restaurant hehe :)

    Nice photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of London looks so nice and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick is beauuuuutiful! Have you tried Viva Glam Gaga II? That's a lovely nude as well

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when you do these posts. You always show FAB things!! I would love for you to enter the give away on my blog. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in love with nude lips too, definately my favourite look to rock! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss London so much! Loving the nude lips, I wish I could pull it off but it makes me look like a zombie my face doesn't look right without bright lips which is a shame because I'd love to give it a go.


    www.athriftymrs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Peonies - good luck with your exams! Definitely need to promise yourself some post-exam London treats :)

    @ coconut-chronicles - it's definitely worth trying, I can't wait to go back to Kimchee already!

    @ Noelle - it was so good! Definitely want to try some other Korean dishes now :)

    @ Tabitha B - I really want Viva Glam Gaga II, the original version is one of my favourite lipsticks.

    @ Sia - thank you :) And just entered your giveaway, fab prizes!

    @ A Thrifty Miss - it took me a while to get used to nude lips as I'm so used to bright red...there's definitely a nude out there for everyone though!

    Thanks for all your lovely comments <3
    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig