Friday, 11 March 2011

Of ASOS and Angels

I wasn't going to post about the Groupon ASOS voucher as I think every female (and maybe some males) in the country have bought them, but, being the fickle soul that I am I've changed my mind and thought I'd show you the lovely playsuit that I've just purchased:




















With the free-but-takes-forever-to-arrive delivery option and my voucher this cost me £18.99 which I think it pretty good considering that I wore my last playsuit to death last summer.

I have a second voucher but I'm still undecided on what to spend it on...ideally I don't want to go too much over £20 as then it's not so much of a bargain for me and more of a win for ASOS (and I'm trying my hardest to save money at the moment - bargains are my downfall).

I'm quite tempted my this A/Wear tunic:




















And love this dress but not sure if it'll suit me:




















Or I may hold onto the second voucher for a couple of weeks. Decisions, decisions...

My blogger newsfeed has been full of the lovely surprises that Aussie sent to all of their new Angels yesterday (see my post for pictures of my hellium balloon!) and Aussie are offering the change for you to win one of ten opportunites to join in the Aussie fun as part of all the new 'Lusciously Light' range!

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following question on your own blog and tweet the link to @yummyhair:

“Put a spring in your Spring! Tell us, how would you lighten up your life? #AussieLight”

I'd also love it if you left me a comment on my blog with your entry.

Winners will be chosen by the Uncover Aussie team based on the most creative response that reflects the Aussie spirit. This means videos, pictures, stories or even songs can be your blog post entry. The competition runs from today (Friday 11 March) until Midnight on Sunday 20th March 2011, you've got 10 days to get you (lusciously light) thinking caps on!

Good luck my lovelies - let me know if you enter! And did you take advantage of the ASOS/Groupon offer?
Share:

13 comments

  1. Struggling to find something on ASOS that is TO DIE. Glad it lasts until Apri, hoping something will pop up on the 'new in' that I just have to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit is absolutely gorgeous! I need something like this in my wardrobe, bring on summer! :)

    And about the Falsies mascara, the brush is such a pain. It gives good results when you're really careful though haha...

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the playsuit you purchased! From the thumbnail in my feed, I thought it was animal print and not flowers hehe but still pretty! And I love the dress, the color is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The playsuit is lovely! I haven't decided what to spend my voucher on yet, but I'm browsing the beauty section for something fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty playsuit.I got a really lovely one in Primark yesterday but the sizing is so bad Il have to return it :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Phoebe - I never thought I'd struggle to find something, so typical! Think I'll hold onto the voucher for a bit as then I can have a treat in a couple of weeks time.

    @ Chuui - thank you, I can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to wear it without tights!

    @ Gaby - it'd be amazing if it were in animal print!

    @ Gemx - I need to take a look at the beauty section too.

    @ Joanna Nicola - I find Primark sizing awful too, shame as they have some great playsuits at the moment.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the playsuit :-) I've never owned one & am trying to figure out what to purchase for summer, so I think I'll put something like that on my list, too! The price is great as I'm trying to save money at the moment as well (but I'm constantly failing at it *boo*).

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Follow eachother if you like?
    http://tabathasrefugium-tabatha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That playsuit is so cute, I love the print! :D
    I'm not sure if I've said it before or not, but congrats on becoming an Aussie Angel!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that playsuit is just perfect! i also got the groupon offer so im looking for things too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that playsuit is beautiful! the last dress is also very chic; very jackie o. 1960's!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new playsuit looks great! And I had to smile when I read about the "free but takes forever to arrive delivey option" - at least I'm not the only one on earth struggeling with it ;)
    xoxo F
    http://itsnotjustabag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous playsuit, I love the detailing at the bottom. I've been trying to use my second groupon voucher but it wont work. I set up a new account with a different email address and the shirt im trying to buy isn't in the sale so i don't know why it wont work, so annoying!!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig