Thursday, 3 March 2011

A Few Of My Favourite Things: March 3rd

I'm still in shock that it's March already. March! Where is this year going? I'm already looking forward to warmer weather and summer days but until then, this is what I've been enjoying...

Photobucket

1. My weekly Graze box. Getting post = good. Healthy food = good. Healthy food in the post = perfection! I do have to admit that the flapjack was my favourite in this box and while not exactly "healthy" it tasted amazing! You can use my code M9V29253 to try a Graze box for free.

2. Another food favourite, I had this amazing salad at the Wellcome Collection cafe when I visited this week.

3. Giant jelly baby. This was also at the Wellcome Collection. Despite living in London all my life I had never been before and after reading about it on Lily's blog it went straight to the top of my days off "to go" list. I had a lovely morning wandering around and loved the "High Society" exhibition. I'll definitely be heading back for "Dirt" at the end of this month. Entry is free and I'd definitely recommend a visit if you haven't been (especially if you have science-geek tendancies like me!)

4. I snapped this picture of St Pauls which I was shopping at One New Change - doesn't the pink sky look pretty?

5. I won Gem's giveaway and one of my lovely prizes was this Accessorize nail polish in "Superstar". After reading rave reviews on the polishes on Leane's blog I couldn't wait to try it out - I love this shade so much and it's nice to have a change from my usual red nails.

Photobucket

I made a couple of purchases too this week after not shopping in quite a long time. I got the dress from Joy as I was handed a £5 voucher in store a couple of weeks ago - it seemed rude not to use it when they have so many lovely dresses. Can't wait to wear this in the summer. I also snapped up this denim skirt from Topshop as I'm now a student again so the 10% discount has suddenly made Topshop a lot more appealing. I haven't had a decent demin skirt for a few years now so I'm sure this will become a wardrobe staple.

What are you loving this week?
Share:

23 comments

  1. great pics! i love that dress! such a unique pattern :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the flapjacks from the Graze boxes! I've got to cancel mine for a few weeks until I get paid again :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shot of St Pauls looks professional! :)

    http://kcamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That salad looks delicious! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Hayley - they're so yummy! And it's great that the site is so flexible and lets you delay the boxes for a while.

    @ KhuranaCamera - thank you :) I wish I'd had my proper camera with me on that day, had to use my iPhone!

    Thanks for your comments :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found you!! I'm your newest follower!

    I'm loving anything bluejean right now- I wanna wear it head to toe!

    xoxo rachel @ The Inspired House of Wright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous skirt, I saw it in my local TS the other day too. Love the nail varnish as well, really nice colour


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture of the one new change shopping centre. I was there the other day and I stood in that very spot and thought to myself how beautiful it was. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these kind of posts! I love graze, so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post I really like your new dress! The picture of St Pauls look great! I'm really glad you like the polish! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha i love the jelly baby.
    and the teal nail colour is gorgeous!

    click ♡
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Love the jellybean man at the wellcome trust. Awesome. Cute blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely post!
    Your blog is amazing!
    Following you!
    Follow me too?
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha awesome jellybean!! Love that Dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love diary-like entries like this, thanks for sharing! :)
    xoxo F
    http://itsnotjustabag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a cute skirt! really nice pictures too!

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh I've been wanting to try Graze for aaages now! I seriously gotta try it with all these free codes floating around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a cute skirt!

    http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DRESS!!!

    http://carpe-diem13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The sky in that pic is AMAZING - thought it was photoshopped! lol! Wot is a Graze box exactly?! XxX

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig