Friday, 7 January 2011

Products I'm Using Right Now

I saw this post on Blushingloves and thought that I'd give it a go too. I really like reading these and having a nosy at what everyone's using!

Face

Cleanser: DHC Deep Cleansing Oil or Boots Cold Cream to remove make-up, followed by Clinique Facewash.
Toner: None - my skin gets so dry in the winter so I don't feel like I need one. In the summer I use a Clean and Clear toner
Cream moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
Exfoliator: Soap & Glory Mitt/Body Shop Face Brush
Face Make up remover: No 7 Wipes or just the DHC Cleansing Oil

Body

Shower gel: Philisopy Cinnamon Buns or Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream
Body lotion/cream: E45 (super boring but the only thing that's not making my sensitive skin worse) and Nivea Happy Time Lotion
Hand cream: Don't use it (I need to start though, my hands look like old ladies at the moment, they're so dry)
Lip Balm: Clinique Superbalm in Currant
Perfume: Marc Jacobs Lola

Hair

Shampoo/conditioner: Lush Solid Shampoo in Seanik, James Brown Scandalous conditioner (came free with Glamour magazine)
Protection: Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray (when I remember to use it)
Hair mask: Don't use one but judging by the state of my hair, I need to start

Make-Up

Primer: No 7 Mattifying Make-up base
Foundation: Don't use it
Consealer: No 7 Instant Radiance under eyes, Rimmel Hide The Blemish
Powder: 17 Pressed Powder
Blush/Bronzer: Clinique All Over Colour in Plum Poppy, Nars Blusher in Nico to highlight
Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish in Sweetie
Lipgloss: Don't use it, I hate sticky lips.
Eyeshadow: Mac Paint Pot in Rubenesque, Sleek Storm Palette
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss, Barry M Fabulous Kohl Pencil
Eyeshadow Primer: UDPP or Mac's Rubenseque Paint Pot
Eye lash curler: Miss Make-Up
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto (review coming soon)

Photobucket

What are you currently using? If you've done this tag, link me to your post!

PS. My Giveaway has now closed and the winner will be announced asap - good luck and thank you to everyone who entered.
Share:

11 comments

  1. Hi Loved reading this you can read mine here:

    http://laurasbeautybox.blogspot.com/2011/01/products-im-using-right-now-tag.html

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the lash stiletto mascara - was heavily recommended by glamour beauty girlies - but I've fallen in love with the Rimmel lash accelerator now, will be very interested to hear what you thought of it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Laura - thanks for linking your post

    @ Lauren - I think I prefer Lash Accelerator...mainly because it seems to be a blacker black although I'm liking Lash Stiletto too. The review will probably be my next post :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love reading these, I may have to steal and do one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading these! I'm a sucker for foundation, I HAVE to wear it like everyday. :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats The 17 Pressed Powder Like?
    Thinking Of Picking It Up :) x

    http://peachesxomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Gemx - I love reading them too, send me your link if you do the tag :)

    @ Gemma - it's my favourite powder, every time I try others I always go back to the 17 one. It's so inexpensive too that it's definitely worth a try.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybelline Lash Stiletto is one of my HG mascaras! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Lola - it's so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked you in my post: http://hellobeautiful61.blogspot.com/2011/01/products-im-using-right-now.html

    You're so lucky you have got so many followers, I am having trouble getting my blog off the ground. Any tips?
    I love your blog :o)
    H xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Sleek Storm Palette!!!

    Dan

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig