Friday, 7 January 2011

And The Winner Is...

Photobucket

Jodie!
Visit her lovely blog here.

Congratulations - I've emailed you so your prize will be on its way very soon.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I was really happy to see all your entries and favourite beauty products of 2010 :) And thank you all once again for stopping by my blog and reading my ramblings, it amazed me the day I saw that I had 10 followers so to have over 300 lovely readers makes me feel really proud.

Hope you enjoy your prizes Jodie!
Share:

5 comments

  1. I've tagged you with the Stylish Blog Award and hope you'll accept and take part :) Love your blog, check out the announcement at http://iamharibo.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayay :D this has made my day, thank you so much! zzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Haribo - thank you! Just checked out your blogpost.

    @ Jodie - Hope you enjoy your prizes :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw congrats to Jodie! Happy new year lady :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig