Wednesday, 8 December 2010

I'm Back!

At 5am yesterday morning, after 23 hours on a plane, I arrived back at Heathrow after my 5 week Australian adventure. I was so sad to leave Australia, the sun and my new found travel companions behind but I'll always have my memories of the trip and the 500-odd photos that I took while I was there. And rather more clothes and souvenirs than I ever thought could possibly fit in my bag...

Anyway, now that I'm back I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of all things blog-related. I really missed posting regularly (internet was ridiculously expensive and broadband hasn't yet reached the outback) so hopefully I'll have some inspiration after my break. My plans for the next couple of days are to catch up on a lot of sleep, share some of my photos from my trip and get some much-needed Christmas spirit! It was so hard to feel Christmassy out in the sun but now I'm back home to -2 degrees some Christmas cheer is the only thing that's going to get me through the next couple of weeks.

I also have some plans for LilyLipstick - before I went away my blog turned a year old and I'm nearly at 300 followers so I think a little giveaway is in order to thank you guys for sticking with me.

I'll leave you with a few pictures from my travels:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Making friends with a snake, a night out in the outback, Uluru, water lilies
Share:

6 comments

  1. welcome back:) looks like you had an amazing time i am so jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower lovely! I adore the retro multi-coloured dress, it's gorgeous. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had an amazing time - i'd love to go travelling especially to somewhere warm like Australia :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back lady! It looks like you had a fabulous time away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back :) Looks like you had an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back :)

    Certainly looks like a great trip - I'm rather jealous!

    The weather when you got home must've been a bit of a shock to the system..!?

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig