Wednesday, 1 December 2010

I ♥ Gossip Girl

G'day from Australia! Just thought I'd do a quick little post to show you one of my shopping finds from over here. I'm in Byron Bay at the moment but bought this in Cairns - after 10 days in the outback I just had to do some shopping! It was so strange to be surrounded by civilisation again after seeing nothing but endless landscapes, red soil and wallabies hopping past as we ate lunch. I've since travelled down the East Coast and am nearly at Sydney, the last stop on my travels. Anwyay, back to the shopping, this is what I just had to show you:

Photobucket

If you're also a Gossip Girl fan, isn't it fabulous? I know I'm probably too old for slogan tshirts but I really couldn't resist! It was only $15 (around 10 pounds) and all the heat and emptiness of the outback was bound to result in impulse purchases!

Hope you're all keeping warm in the snow - can't say I'm looking forward to returing to that but I can't wait to get back into blogging, I've missed it so much!

Love from Down Under
xoxo
Share:

4 comments

  1. i am ridiculously jealous that you are in oz land right now! i want warmt, had enough of the awful snow. that top is amazing, i must have an ebay scout to see if i can find a similar one:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I hope you are having a fab time down under :) Ive never watched gossip girl before but I do love slogan tees! just saw your twitter column in the sidebar, going to follow you and drool over your oz updates :) bring some sunshine back with you, please?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is gorgeous! im a huge of gossip girl!

    happy weekend
    join my Giveaway too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's awesome. Have a great time in Australia. Jealous!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig