Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Formspring me!

?

I've been toying with the idea of opening a Formspring account for a while and have finally decided to take the plunge. So, if there's anything you want to ask me: http://www.formspring.me/LilyLipstick

I'm sure you all know how Formspring works. I thought long and hard about whether or not to get it, especially after seeing how "haters" seem to use it as a way to undermine people they don't know facelessly on the internet. It both astounds and saddens me that this happens to bloggers who are doing this for a hobby and are really lovely people. I'm going to give it a go and if I get any ridiculous "questions" then I'll close it down. Simple!

So, for now at least, ask away!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig