Tuesday, 21 December 2010

A Dangerous Affair

I've finally managed to put down my little bottle of Essie's Lollipop and have found a new nail polish love. It's another magazine freebie, Ciate's Dangerous Affair which came with Marie Claire a few months ago.

It's a gorgeous, dark dark red and the wide, flat brush means that it applies really smoothly. I also just love the cute bow on the front of the bottle.

Photobucket
Excuse my messy application. I just can't not get polish all around the edges of my nails.

Have you tried any Ciate polishes? And what are you wearing on your nails at the moment?
Share:

7 comments

  1. nope havent tried these yet!! but i did get this free one. Forgot about it actually.

    Looks lovely i might dig it out!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do - it's a lovely colour and no chips to report on day 2! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually my favorite nail varnish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottle is so cute with the little bow! This is totally a color I would wear with glitters for the holidays (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gel nails so recently over christmas because i have been so busy I have got white tips like a french manicure :)
    Are your nails real?
    Thanks for the comment,
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur nail polish:)


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com pls check it out if you want xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Pippa - yeah, they're my natural nails. I'd love to try gel nails as my nails peel and break so easily.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig