Thursday, 4 November 2010

TTYL

I'm off to Australia tomorrow. For 6 weeks. I can't quite believe how fast its come around - all the planning, packing and (the most fun part) shopping is over and tomorrow I'll be jetting off Down Under! I may not miss the English weather while I'm gone but I will definitely miss blogging - I'll have some major catching-up to do when I'm back!

I've scheduled a couple of posts so that my blog doesn't completely drop off the face of the earth while I'm gone and once I'm back I have some plans for LilyLipstick, including a giveaway to thank you guys and celebrate my first year in blogging.

Photobucket

Showing off my guide book, wearing my Accessorize sunhat, blowing you a kiss goodbye and wearing my new ring (£2 in Topshop sale)

Sending my love from Down Under!
Share:

9 comments

  1. have a great time I am sooo jealous! Look forward to some blog posts when u get back !n xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super amazing time hunny :) Iim sure you will-safe flight
    lots of love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time!! I'll miss you while you're gone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky - im sure you'll have a great time and enjoy the lovely weather :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girlies! I'm so excited :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a totally fantastic time (I imagine it would be hard not too) and try not to miss the good old british weather too much! no doubt there'll be plenty of rain waiting for you to return :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have an amazing time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went back in 2006, a truley amazing place. Have fun!! x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig