Monday, 4 October 2010

Testing 1 2 3

I recently purchased a camera tripod from Ebay. I'd been wanting one for a while as I want to start doing more outfit posts and pictures taken in the mirror don't really cut it. However, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all things technology so its going to take a bit of practice before my outfit posts are up to the standard I'd like them to be but here's my first attempt:

Photobucket

Top: Charity shop (originally Topshop), Shorts: Topshop, Bracelets: Oliver Bonas, Boots: Office. Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish in Drop of Sherry

Does anyone have any tips for using a tripod?
Share:

9 comments

  1. ooh it worked really well, this outfits great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I just bought a tripod recently as my bf kept getting annoyed at me asking him to take photos of my outfits ha! I absolutely love what you're wearing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fern - thank you :)

    @ Linsay - thanks!

    @ Nicola - I find it really embarassing asking people to take my photo, although the tripod's going to take some more practice I think! Good luck with yours!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the velvet top on you, and the shorts with the boots

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't find it that hard...using a tripod i mean...once you know how to attach the camera to the tripod, everything's quite easy. You'll get used to the auto-shot&the right distance :)
    Can't wait for your professional photos :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics, you have such a great blog ! xoxo, irena <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boots and you've done a great job with your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a new camera so bad, I get what you mean about needing a good cam to take pics for the blog =D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig