Sunday, 24 October 2010

Paris Je T'aime

Travel apparently broadens the mind, apparently. One thing's for certain, travel has definitely been on my mind a lot lately. I'm off to Australia in two weeks for six weeks of sun and adventures. I can't wait. I booked the trip right in the middle of university-finals-revision-hell and I can't believe I now only have two weeks until I'm off on a 23 hour flight to the other side of the world.

Today's outfit is travel-themed but slightly closer to home: Paris. J'adore Paris. I've been to the city a few times and whatever the season (be it 30 degree summer heat or what felt like sub-zero in November) or who I've been with (a girlie trip with my mum, a holiday with a friend, visiting a friend studying there and a work day-trip) I've always had an amazing time.

Photobucket

Dress: Topshop, Necklace and bracelets: Oliver Bonas, Tights: Topshop

What's your favourite place to travel to? And do you have any up-coming travel plans?
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love New York..and there are lots of clothing encorporated with New York! The infamous I Heart NY shirts and printed tees with the Statue of Liberty, the city skyline etc! x

    coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress :) I'm ashamed to say that I haven't been abroad before! I'm a very deprived child! I am going to Switzerland on the 18th December for 3 days to see my friend who moved there in the summer. I'm really exited but then so scared at the same time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that dress!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig