Sunday, 10 October 2010

Holiday FOTD

I've just come back from a mini holiday to Barcelona. I went for 4 days with my mum and it was lovely to have some girlie time exploring the beautiful city. We only took hand bagage to avoid queues at the airport so it was a bit of a challenge to fit all my outfits and beauty products into a Longchamp Le Pliage bag. As a result of packing light, I edited my ever-increasing make-up bag into a few key products and ended up wearing the same look each day. I actually really like this look as its quick, simple and looks just "made-up" enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Face: Rimmel Hide The Blemish in Ivory under eyes, 17 Oil Control Powder on t-zone, Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light as a bronzer, Barry M Blusher shade 6 on cheekbones

Eyes: Mac Paintpot in Rubenesque all over lid, Mac Sable in crease, Sleek Face Contour Kit used as highlight, L'Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss, Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara

Lips: Mac Viva Glam Gaga lipstick


Do you have a staple make-up look? Or do you experiment on a daily basis? I'd love to know!
Share:

6 comments

  1. I do the same look most days because I don't have a lot of time in the mornings to do anything different! I normally change my lipstick/lipgloss each day though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look!

    I usually wear the same most days because of time! I always experiment on 'night out' make up :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish Viva Glam GaGa looked like that on me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful <3

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig